Monday, October 19, 2009

great song.

Baby u kno that I miss uI wanna get wit chuTonight but I can't nowBaby girl and that's the issueGirl u kno I miss uI just wanna kiss uBut I can't rite now so babyKiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u lata on)Kiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u when I get home)Baby I kno that u like meU my future wifeySouljaboytellemYeah u can be my boonieI can be ya clydeU can be my wifeText me, call meI need u in my lifeYea all dayEveryday I need yaAnd eveytime I see yaMy feelings gets deeperI miss ya, I miss yaI really wanna kiss yaBut I can't678 triple 9 8212Baby u kno that I miss uI wanna get wit chuTonight but I can't nowBaby girl and that's the issueGirl u know I miss uI just wanna kiss uBut I can't rite now so babyKiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u lata on)Kiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u when I get home)Baby I've been thinkinLately so much about uEverything about uI like it, I love itKissing u in publicThinking nothing of itRoses by the dozenTalkin on da phoneBaby u so sexyYa voice is so lovelyI love ya complexionI miss ya, I miss yaI really wanna kiss yaBut I can't678 triple 9 8212Baby u kno that I miss uI wanna get wit chuTonight but I can'tNow baby girl and that's the issueGirl u kno I miss uI just wanna kiss uBut I can't rite now so babyKiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u lata on)Kiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u when I get home)She call my phone like da (20x)We on da phone like da (20x)We takin pics like da (20x)She dial my numba like da (10x)678 triple 9 8212Baby u kno that I miss uI wanna get wit chuTonight but I can'tBaby girl and that's the issueGirl u know I miss uI just wanna kiss uBut I can't rite now so babyKiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u lata on)Kiss me through the phoneKiss me through the phone(I see u when I get home)

No comments: